Monday, June 23, 2014

Water Boy...

Bring me some Water!

The water pressure in our house had been slowly getting worse and worse.
We could be taking a shower and suddenly - No water.

We replaced the pressure tank last summer and it helped for a time.
Saturday morning I decided to power wash the decks. Yeah, the decks got washed but the pumped petered out.

No water - what so ever.

No big deal. We used buckets from the hot tub to flush the toilets. Bottled water to drink. And thanks to all the rain we got Saturday afternoon I collected rain water in pans for washing hands and dishes.
I felt like we were camping again. I even put rain water in my Brita pitcher to make ice tea.

Mike called the guys who put in our tank last summer and they came right out. On a Sunday!
Yup we needed a new pump. Our well is 325 feet deep so we needed a STRONG pump.
Stanley Bros. to the rescue!  These guys were amazing.



By Sunday evening we had water and a lot less money in the bank.





No comments: