Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Roger turns 3

Even though when you ask him How old he is? He will tell you 40 pounds.

I made him a Mickey Mouse cake and Mickey cake pops. The ears were chocolate, which I was pretty sure he liked. I made the face portion into a cookie surprise cake because I knew he liked cookies. (cookie surprise = crushed chips ahoy in the batter). It was a big hit. The adults liked it too.
 The mickey cake pops were made with the left over chocolate cake, but my favorite was the cookie cake, cake pops. (not pictured). Tasted like a cookie brownie.
Roger saw his Uncle Brian put a whole cake pop into his mouth so he did too.

.

I thought I was doing pretty good with my present selection. Mickey mouse singing the "Hot Dog Dance" Mickey mouse DVD's and Mickey mouse PJ's which he asked for. Get it - Theme "Mickey mouse."

Don't get me wrong he loved everything, but nothing like his present from his Aunt Stacy and family. His own "real" tool box with "real tools". He carried that thing everywhere.
He also would not take off his tool belt and suspenders, which he got from his other grandpa.

Here He is telling his Grandma Murphey which each tool is used for.
Pizza was served - with help from Roger. Kaylyn is trying on Roger's safety belt.
 
 
 
And just like that "Roger is 3 (40 pounds)!!



No comments: