Tuesday, September 30, 2014

25 Things You don't know about me

I get the US magazine. I bought it from a fun raiser so don't judge me.

One of the articles I like to read is the 25 Things you don't know about me.

So this being post #700 (I know I have been at this a long time, right) I thought it would be fun to try and come up with 25 things you still don't know about me.

1. I grew up with the initials KKK. Karen Kay
2. I had an Aunt named Kay who has a daughter named Karen.
3.. I can juggle
4. My go to comfort food is peanut butter
5. I have a tattoo
6. My big toe on my right foot has a plastic joint
7. I need to have dental floss near by
8. I always chew 3 stick of gum at a time
9. My thermostat  has to be set to even numbers in the car and at home
10. I like to sleep with the sheets or blankets between my toes
11. I enjoy Musicals
12. There isn't one food that I won't try - I like most everything
13. I have traveled to Europe
14. I won a blue ribbon at the Illinois State fair (drawing)
15. I got 3 write in votes for homecoming queen in HS (I was in charged of the vote counting)
16. I own 4 back scratchers
17. I like TV competitions (Survivor, Amazing race, Top Chef, Project Runway, Biggest Loser)
18. I don't like carbonated drinks
19. I have never gotten a ticket - speeding or parking
20. I read 6 to 8 books a month
21. I like to wash windows
22. I don't like giving up on doing things or on people
23. I love anything heart shaped or has hearts on it
24. I am a terrible speller
25. I appreciate all you people who read this blog


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was a fun/interesting blog.