Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa Breakfast

Mary tells us that the Santa Breakfast with the boys daycare is for immediate family only. Grandparens were not included!?

So when Mike and I picked the boys from daycare -  I went to all the teachers and thanked them for watching over our grand boys and making it a safe and happy place for them to go to everyday. I was sorry that we weren't invited to the breakfast this year.
That night Mary got a phone call. Was I in trouble? It was the daycare telling her that Grandparens WERE included and we were welcome to come. (Turns out some were bringing their cousins and neighbors and their neighbors cousins, etc.).

Well I was glad I opened my big mouth, because we went and had a great time.
The food was really good and they had chocolate milk! Yay!

 Luke was all about the fruit. He still is not happy to have his sausage cut in stripes. As soon as you learns not to stuff so much in your mouth you can have it whole.
 The Flory family with Santa.
 Roger was not afraid of Santa and had a whole list to tell him. Ummmm... Oh Yeah, and an Excavator.
Santa: "You want a toy excavator?"
Roger: No a real, big one."
I was laughing so hard - I thought he said escalator to get to his new upstairs bedroom. The top floor is almost done!!!!!!
 Luke was ok with Santa as long as Daddy was holding him. Yeah, I'll take the toy, but don't touch me.
 Both boys wanted their Papas to carry them out. Mary explained to Roger that Papa Murphey couldn't carry him because of his cane. So Roger asked him if it was Ok to just hold his hand. Now what Papa would say no to that?

Yup, I am glad that I opened my big mouth.

No comments: