Friday, December 19, 2014

Range Bucket

I have a cute little Christmas tree in our family room that has everything Golf on it.
Golf light, Golf garland, Golf ornaments.
I even have a few Santas playing golf, who sit by and under the tree.
I thought it would look really cute to have a range bucket under the tree full of Christmas bulbs. I text Jon to see if I could borrow a small one.
 "Sorry, Aunt Karen, we only have large ones."

Now the range buckets that I'm used too are the ones from driving ranges or public golf courses. I'm thinking a large one might just fit under there, so I text him back and ask if I could try one to see if it would fit. No Problem!

Now remember I am picturing a large bucket from a driving range.

Well this is what I got from Jon. This to me is a Jumbo, Country Club, It'll take all day for me to hit all those balls, bucket.
To Jon it's just a large one.


Yeah, That's not gonna work.

No comments: