Monday, July 27, 2015

Lego Man

Roger turned 4 last week.
The little man has an obsession with Legos.
When he can't reach the one he wants he just climbs on the table and gets it.

His Uncle Brian stills has a passion for Legos and is beyond excited to play with Roger. (His Daddy was pretty excited too) He has tried to get the other nephews interested in legos, but no go.

The boys sitting around the Lego table in the basement. So many to choose from and still can't find the perfect one.

 
I didn't get into the door and put the cake on the table and Luke is asking me if I brought my music.
What kind of Grandma would I be, if I promised Music and didn't deliver. I downloaded 150 kids songs to my Ipod so we danced and danced and singed and danced.
Roger saws the fun we were having so he joined us for a few go arounds. Mary hopped in for a couple too, but mostly it was Grandma Murphey and Luke and me. I finally called a timeout. I was working up a sweat - No, it was a all out sweating my ass off.
Grandma Murphey was ready to take a rest too. Not Luke.
 
 
Presents! Owen is willing to help.


Uncle Brian couldn't decide what Superhero lego set to buy so he bought him 3.
Roger helped Uncle Brian with Spiderman and Luke and Daddy worked on Superman. I really can't tell you who was having the most fun here.


Roger told his Uncle that he didn't have too many People.
Never Fear - Uncle reached into his pocket and pulls out 3 lego People. See, he understand the importance of "People".
Yeah, that's a cool lego cake Grandma, but I got me some lego people to play with.

That little guy on the cake is a lego construction worker that Brian found.

I found this costume of Optimums Prime, that Roger is wearing, on the internet. Muscles and all.
What 4 year old doesn't like dress up. 
Luke, in his Jake the pirate costume, was encouraging Roger to hurry and blow out the candles.
I told the boys there was a surprise inside.
I made a strawberry filling.
I even had a piece myself. Not bad...

 

No comments: