Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Your're Gonna Want To

Mike and I both knew that this day would come.
The Doctors warned us.

"When You start feeling better, you are going to want to do more! Don't Do It!"
Mike has been struggling with this.

Our old snowblower wouldn't start for him, and that was BS (before surgery). It was old. We bought it used for $100. I told him don't worry about it I can shovel. I enjoy doing it. We both do. The last couple years we didn't get enough snow that I couldn't handle the shoveling.

So this year it decides to SNOW.
I am not complaining - I still love snow... I still love to shovel snow - just not this much.

Mike clearly can't do anything, so his idea of helping me this year is to go out and buy a new snowblower.
I am loving this thing. I am zipping up and down this driveway. It has a electric start and it's self propelled. All I have to do is stir the thing. Oh, and make sure I direct the snow with the wind. A few faces full of snow I learned that one.
Yeah, neighbors, That's me your hearing. Singing Christmas carols blowing snow.
🎵Snow.. Snow.. Snow.. Snow.. 🎵

Me and my new toy
COME ON SNOW!!!!! I AM READY FOR YOU.

No comments: