Saturday, February 25, 2017

Golf Show

It started out as a typical trip to a show at the Rosemont for me and Sharen.

Picked her up.
Stopped for breakfast/lunch.
Only thing different is the boys tagged along.
Actually this a show for them and Sharen and I tagged along.

Man, If I was single I would so take up the game of golf. Women were out numbered 50 to 1 easily.
It's raining Men - Hallalua
 Another thing that didn't go unnoticed was the liquor booths and snack area.
Beer - Beer - Cold beer here

There was a booth to buy booze in every aisle. 2 small snack areas and we only saw 1 table. At the quilt show the line for food was almost as long as the line for the putting contest at the golf show.

Mike and Dup were both searching for a 3 wood to add to their arsenal. Jon suggested they talk with Bryan at the Tour Edge booth.

They found a couple left handed 3 woods, slightly used. Which probably meant they were used in demos for the company. Over to the hitting area to try them out.

They both liked the same club.
They found 2 with different shafts. After trying them out and a phone call to Jon to confirm they would work. Dup put his salesman's hat on and got them a great deal.

While the boys were doing that Sharen and I walked around. Sharen found some pullovers to add to Dup's work wardrobe and I found some cool spikes that fit over my tennis shoes. Bought them both.

I did notice that wandering around the resort booths and signing up for everything, the people manning the booths are talking mostly with me and Sharen. I guess they figured out by now who is gonna plan the vacations. Ha.

It was a great day spent with the hubbies.



No comments: