Monday, February 20, 2017

Warm Weather

The weather this weekend has made it possible for me to get some much needed yard work done that didn't get done last fall. Yup, you are reading that right. It  says 73 outside. In the Midwest - In February.
I raked out around my house, the flower beds, and the ditch.
Mike helped me with hauling everything to the fire pit and it we watch it burn.
We got the mulch from our tree that was cut down spread around bushes and flower beds. We got the pile knocked down to just the stuff that is still frozen. I wanted to get more done, but it's February. Things are frozen. Though my tulips and daffodils are peeking out.

I was very excited to get some windows washed.
And even though he turned down an invite to go play some golf.
He did get some swings in, in the backyard.

They say this weather is supposed to last for another week.
Thank You, Mother Nature. We will take it.

No comments: