Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Baby turns 40


Bryan is 40.
He didn't want a big deal made about it and certainly not a party.
We had them over for a little celebration and it was all about fun for the boys.
I bought a slip n slide for our hill out front. Boy did the little guys have fun. Score one for Grandma.


taking turns



Mike of course had to join them

Singing happy Birthday!
Red Velvet (his favorite) Cupcakes. I made half with cream cheese and the other half with plain buttercream frostings.






Looking up to Daddy
I found a Star War Darth Vader piñata and we hung it in the tree above the slip n slide to see if someone would notice. Luke spotted it right away. 


Hit it hard, Daddy
Scoping up the candy

I couldn't help but think back about Bryan's first time swinging at a piñata. I handmade it. I don't have a picture. 

Bryan and his future

So Goodbye Thirties. Hello to being 40.














No comments: