Saturday, September 9, 2017

Homecoming

So I get a phone call 2 weeks ago. 6:45 on a Thursday night.
Kaylyn: Hey, Grandma, can you make me a tutu?
Me: of course, it's pretty simple. You can even help me with it.
Kaylyn: Ok. I need it for the game tomorrow night.
Me: Sorry kiddo. That's not going to happen in such a short notice.
Kaylyn: Well, Then can you make me 1 for homcoming oh and 1 for Jayla too.

With a little bit more notice and some help from Sharen The tutus got made. We had fun doing it too.

Homecoming was last night.
Kaylyn and Jayla rockin the Tutu

The Varsity coach sees some potential in Logan, so after he finishes with his sophomore game, which they won 46 - 6 he (and 3 other Sophs) dresses with his brother for the Varsity. Seeing both boys on the field together really is exciting to watch.
This video of the boys gives me the chills every time.
Cogs take the field!!





Kick Off for Cash...
Here you buy tickets - 15 for $5.
If they draw your ticket and the Cogs run back the ball for a touchdown you win $10,000.
This happens about every 3 to 4 years.
Dylan informs us that he will be taking kick offs this year, You almost have to buy some chances right?
Well last night they call my name. Holy Shit!
I'm standing in the press box watching my Grandson trying to win me $10,000.
The ball was coming to Dylan, but Jason stepped in front of him and grabbed the ball. No I didn't win, but what a thrill.
Stacy caught me watching
The Cogs won the game 49 - 6.
Since it was a blowout the Coach put the Sophmores in and Logan got 2 tackles.
After the game we always tell them how proud we are of them.
One proud Papa
Mike couldn't of asked for a more perfect early Birthday present.


No comments: