Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas 2018

The tree is down and replaced by the puzzle table with a fresh jigsaw puzzle. All the decorations are stored back into their boxes and put under the basement steps.
It's been a few days since we had everybody over for Christmas and the memories still put a smile on my face.
We started out with a visit to Jon and Erica's on Christmas Eve day to visit with The Duppler family.
It seems I get to see the kiddos at Sharen's house whenever she is babysitting (one of the perks of living so close), but I finally got to visit with the parents.


Our dinner table was extend to include 2 more people this year. Steve and Maryellen joined us.
I'm not sure what was different this year compared to other years. But I wasn't stressed about anything. I made dinner the day before. I was very confident in the gifts I bought - I didn't return anything before hand. First Time!!!!


We got all the grandkids to take a group picture without any trouble. Good Christmas.....




Christmas Day we were invited to Linda and Dee's house.
Now us sisters see each other, but not all in one group.


We had a great time. Sharen, Vicki and I all showed up in our slippers.
We got together for a picture and of course each husband had a phone so all the pictures we are all looking every which way.


 Until Jan stepped in one person - one picture - everyone looking at her.
We were missing one sister though and to let her know we all were missing her I suggested we all text her this picture at the same time. Not sure if it worked, but we all started laughing and did not stop.
Sharen was trying to tag me for something and Vicki kept telling her to tap my face.
"Just hit her in the face!"
You guessed it - she came and slapped me in the face. OK just tapped me.
More laughter.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It felt so good to spend time with my sisters with no drama, no snipping at each other, no trouble that other large families suffer from. Though I did snap at Vicki and felt horrible after. Linda had some of Mom's old pictures and we were trying to figure who everybody was. She mentioned that you could tell our twin Aunts apart because one was heavier that the other. It really hit a nerve with me and you can guess why. Yes, I'm the heavier one.
Something I have learned to live with MOST of the time.


Bryan came through for me and got me a Tens unit. I needed something for my chronic neck pain. With this thing I  am going to celebrate Christmas all year long.







1 comment:

SantaMedical said...

There are many questions surrounding the use of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) units on muscles. ... While TENS stimulates the sensory nerve endings – with the objective being to provide pain relief – EMS stimulates muscle motor nerves causing muscle contraction.

TENS Unit Pulse Massager