Monday, December 3, 2018

Santa Breakfast

Owen is now big man on campus.
With both Roger and Luke in regular school, Owen is the only Flory boy at Res. daycare/preschool.

It was a bad weather day, but that didn't stop us from joining everybody for breakfast with the man himself - Santa.
Not sure what he told him he wanted, but he got a Yes!
We had to get in and get out to make Rogers basketball game so we got first in line for the photos.
Mike and I enjoy going to this each year. The food is really good and all the teachers are there to greet you. 

After a quick game of basketball we stop over at their house. I had a project for the boys.

Last year Mike made me a tree out of some scrap wood. I'm looking at it and decided it needed some decorations.
I found some wooden ornaments over at Hobby Lobby and I asked the boys to color them for me.
Luke always seems to end up on top of the table

They we happy to add some color. Turns out coloring  takes to long for Owen. Scribble and go. He told me I could finish them for him.

Before:
After:
So much better. I did have a bow at the top, but Luke insisted it has to be a star so Mike cut me one and I painted that. 
It sits on my front porch saying welcome to my home.






No comments: