Sunday, March 28, 2021

Living Room Shades

 So what turned out as a trip to Home Depot for new shades for the living room has ended with me/us getting a new kitchen.

The shades in the living room needed some updating.

I told Mike I was going over to HD to check out getting some new ones. He said he would tag along. He usually doesn't care what I do to the house, what colors I choose or when I am ready for a change, so I was a little surprised that he showed some interest.

He picked out what he liked I told him the color I preferred and then I left him to take it from there and order something, while I took a look at the kitchens. I have been wanting a kitchen makeover ever since my cabinet facing started peeling off.


While Mike was wrapping up the order for new shades I was making an appointment for someone to come out and talk about a new kitchen.

Out with the old.



And in with the new.


I  love the color.

love that I can have them 1/2 way up and still have some light shine thru.

Nice work Mike...

No comments: