Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Keep the Head Warm

 I follow a twinning store on instagram. Yes, I have bought from them. They are constantly posting twin sayings and jokes. Most hit home….and always make me smile or laugh out loud.

‘‘Who this Christmas is buying a gift for their twin, because they want one matching?” I could relate to this. But it was more me buying something for me and know that my twin needs one too.

I had an ear infection that hung around for 2 weeks. Every time Sharen and I would walk I would end up with pain in my ear. My earmuffs were not enough coverage. I tried earplugs, but that didn’t work either. I needed something more - Winter and cold weather was coming.

I found a buffalo print trapper hat in red on Amazon and knew I had to get it. There was no doubt in my mind that I had to get one for Sharen too. Hers in white.



Hat fits over the earmuffs perfect


Me in red - Sharen in white
 

The hats are warm and perfect for walking. So bring on the snow and the cold. I enjoy walking too Much every morning to not do it and this hat is helping with making it happen. 



No comments: