Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bookworm


3 more came today!
I love to read. Several years ago Sharen joined this paperback book club. I was always borrowing her books after she was finished. So I figured two is better than one right, so I joined too. She was signed up for Suspense/Romance so I went with Suspense/Thriller some of the books we get are the same but for the most part we get seperate authors. And now we can trade books. As you can see I have a few to catch up with. Actually the second row from the bottom are the only ones I haven't read.
Not only do Sharen and I read my books, but Stacy and the grandmother she lives with, my mother-in-law Darlene, and even Mike has read a few.

I started a book exchange at work and my co-workers are enjoying them too.

No these are not all my books.... :) Mike built bookcases in the basement to hold the others.

No comments: