Friday, January 4, 2008

Movies

I don't enjoy going to the movies. Well known!!!
That is unless it had Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts in it.
We always go out to a early dinner on New Year's Eve with the Dupplers. Sharen suggested this year we take in a movie too. That in it's self is a miracle because Sharen hates to go to the movies much more than I do. The likely pick was Charlie Wilson's War. It got 2 thumbs up and 2 down. The boys liked it and Sharen and I did NOT. It had too much history and I was SOOOOO disappointed in Julia Roberts. She was really bad.
We all have been to movies where they film it in the warm weather and try to make it look like snow. Most of the time it turns out looking like cotton. When I got up New Years morning we had cotton snow. Couldn't resist taking some pictures.




1 comment:

c_reuter said...

Sounds like you pick movies as well as Christmas gift ideas. Thanks a lot.