Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feeling sorry for myself

Boy - this weekend was a long one. Got a phone call from Mike - he was in Champaign winning baseball games. Got a phone call from Bryan - he was in my favorite place to vacation (maybe even live one day) North Carolina coast. Got a text from Andy doing what I love to do on vacation those 4 letter words - golf and beer. (Yuenling to top it off in North Carolina). While I was at home trying to figure out how to get the baby toads outa our window wells. Good Time!
So when my friend Deanna texts -Yeah me texting :)- and wants to meet up for dinner with the bowling team I said YES.
Monday night I got dressed up. Met my bowling team for some beers and had a good time catching up.
Our plans for the next week.
I'm headed off to New York. Michelle is headed to her place in Wisconsin. Deanna is heading down to her new house in Myrtle Beach and Cheryl is dreaming about the cruise she is taking in October.

No comments: