Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Decorating Contest

Apparently the word is out that I like to decorate.
In our sales meeting the boss announced that he is going to have a "decorate your desk" contest for Christmas to help kick off the Christmas Advertising Season. Nancy groaned and said we might as well give the day off and the dinner for 2 to Karen nobody is going to beat her. Yeah - You got that right...
Right now my desk is decorated with Bears. Maybe a Beary Christmas? We'll see.
My first stop in the morning is the coffee pots to make the coffee - okay they are 3 feet from my desk and I don't even have to get up from my chair to get a cup, but I thought I would start to intimate them all this afternoon and decorate the bulletin board hanging over the pots with a preprint that was in the paper today. The lizard drinking out of a CN cup.




Gotta love the Geico lizard.

No comments: