Friday, October 31, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Charlie Brown has nothing on me. I just figured out I'm addicted to pumpkin.
I have a can in the frig.
I put it into my oatmeal every morning.
I put it into my progressive Chicken soup. It thickens it and gives it that nutty pumpkin flavor.
I put it on my baked potato last night. Tasty!
I have stopped at Dunkin Doughnut in the morning $2.08 for a small pumpkin coffee, even though I make regular coffee at work.
I don't eat ice cream, but on vacation I had a pumpkin pie blizzard AND a pumpkin shake (from my favorite fast food joint - Jack in the Box - LOVE them tacos).
Sharen bought me some pumpkin flavored coffee mate at Jewel cause Meijer, where I shop didn't have it, so I can take it to work when I drink regular coffee.

People think I'm tan from vacation, but I think it's from eating all this pumpkin. I'm turning orange!!

No comments: