Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag

Okay - I can play this game.


Me and Bryan with the quilt I made him 20 some quilts ago.

7 things about me.

1. I cannot spell. Don't ask me to spell anything. I still cringed when I see a dictionary and I think spell check is the greatest thing ever invented.

2. Along those lines - Big words scare me. I like to hear people use them as long as they don't care if I ask them to explain the meaning to me.

3. I have to have the thermostat set to an even number. In the house and in the car. 68, 72, never 69 or 71.

4. Lots of tattoos on people freak me out. Yes - I have a tattoo, but it cannot be seen unless I show it to you. Hidden tattoos are OK.

5. I have a plastic joint in my big toe. Doctors said it would only last 15 to 20 years - I'm going on 22. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

6. I have been watching "All My Children" for 31 years. Yes everyday. I tape it!! I got hooked on it when I was pregnant with Bryan.

7. I took all the Art classes offered in High School and was good at it. I won a grand prize at the state fair with one of my drawings on perspective.

No comments: