Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Like Carrie

Carrie always says that she is afraid there is no "Carrie" in her baby Matthew. Well I am here to tell you that there are things that he does that has Carrie written all over it. I know this because I watched Carrie when she was a baby too.
First he can fall asleep by putting his finger or thumb in his mouth a few versions of "You are my sunshine" and he is out. Today I turned the ceiling fan in their family room on and the TV to channel 973 (instrument music) and he was asleep in 30 seconds.
BUT the one thing that he takes after Carrie for sure is his love of shopping. I took him to my favorite store (Joannes) to find some Fall decorations.

He helped me pick out this scarecrow. Actually he kept grabbing for the Dracula scarecrow and I said no. He sat in the cart and swiveled his head back and forth, not missing a thing.
He grabbed at everything that was sticking out into the aisles and flirted with every sales girl. - Born to shop.

No comments: