Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making Presents

It has been pointed out to me that a correction is necessary to my last entry. I DO like to spend ungodly amounts of time shopping at JoAnne's and Menard's lawn center, but seriously that can't count as shopping.

I always find that if I can't find the right gift or something special, I end up making presents. Who doesn't like something homemade with love, right? Last year I made two quilts in the final week leading up to Christmas.
This year I knew that I was going to make some presents.

What I didn't realize is that it would be for someone else.
My friend Deanna wanted a bags game for her daughter who plays soccer at Judson University for a Christmas gift. Sewing the bags was the easy part - after a few days of painting I finally finished and can bring the game to bowling tonight and give it to her. I know she is going to love it. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

Now I can get back to sewing MY Christmas gifts.

No comments: