Monday, December 7, 2009

Been Busy

or maybe just lazy - but I haven 't been online for a week. (Doesn't help with unemployment. They like you to LOOK for work.)

Anyway I have been busy. The house is all decorated. I switched things up this year and moved some things around with a mixture of some of Dar's things thrown in here and there. Mike says the house looks good.

I love Christmas ornaments! I have a bunch and usually I rotate the bulb ornaments that we had on the tree when I was growing up and the ones that I collected or made through the years. This year I put them ALL on the tree. It took me awhile, but I had the time so here it is. I stopped counting at 200 ornaments.



I wanted very much to have some ornaments from Darlene, but last year when her and Keith were taking down the tree they decided that they weren't going to put it up anymore so they threw the tree out completely decorated, so she had no ornaments in her Christmas decorations.

She did have this cute little golfer, that is now guarding my golf tree in the family room.


She also had these tacky string of fake poinsettias that lit up - One I put on the mantle and the other is strung along the hot tub.

No comments: