Sunday, March 7, 2010

Eat More?

So I finished my three week purification process and I can start adding different foods besides vege's and fruit into my diet. That was 2 weeks ago.

The thing is I don't want to. I'm really feeling great and I don't want to F it up. I started eating rice and oatmeal for breakfast and when Bryan, Mary and I went our for lunch I ate a Mexican salad. That's about the farthest I have ventured away from this program. I talked with my doctor and he recommended adding some dairy this week.

Mike is gone on his annual bowling trip (he rode the train to Reno) and I am free to eat anything and everything I want, so I can't blame my first slip up on him.

I really thought that my first slip up would be alcohol, but it turns out it wasn't.

Mike won a Keurig coffee maker at the credit union dinner and I broke down and had a cup of decaf.

Coffee over beer, wine or a Margarita what is wrong with me?

No comments: