Friday, March 26, 2010

Helloooo Anyone There?

Apparently I'm not the only one who has been missing.

I decided that I deserve something new to wear. Why? - because I have dropped at least one size, we are taking a trip, and I need a pick me up. I have no idea what made me think that shopping would make me feel better.

I head over to the mall in St. Charles and there are no stores there. Seriously the only stores are the anchor ones. Real bummer. It felt a little scary walking by all these empty stores, but I just got in line with the mall walkers and followed them.

Of course I didn't buy anything (I really don't know how women can do this all the time and actually enjoy it), but I did get my steps in.

Oh Yeah, I stopped in Von Maur and my dress for the wedding is on sale - $65 dollars cheaper. Ain't that a kick in the pants!

No comments: