Monday, March 15, 2010

Vase?

I love fresh flowers in my house.
Spring is the perfect time to bring in the forsythia, lilacs, daffodils, tulips, Hyacinths, or what ever is growing wild in my yard. They are almost ready!

My husband realizes this and sends me flowers. He doesn't spend too much money and it really makes me happy. When I was working he would send them to me there and everybody would ask why? "because my husband loves me"!

Now I have way too many vases in the downstairs storage and I only keep the ones I like.

This Valentine's day (also 24th anniversary) he brought them home from the store himself. When the carnations and roses had finally wilted I went to clean the vase and realize that this would make a perfect drinking glass (hold 32 oz).

It's a well known fact that I DO NOT like to drink out of plastic, unless of course it's beer in a beer garden or my special cup with the rubber bottom for a beverage in the hot tub. At home it's glass always. I don't drink soda and I don't like ice in my water or green tea at home, just a slice of lemon and I'm good to go.

I can drink 2 or 3 of these and get my water in for the day so you decide.....

Vase? or drinking glass?

1 comment:

Mich said...

looks like a drinking glass to me!

Funny that you don't drink out of plastic - I love drinking from a big plastic cup at my desk (of course maybe it is because it is a Gators cup!)