Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3 1/2 gallons

I'm a blood donor. I have hit the 3.5 gallon mark.
I don't even think about it, I just go every 8 weeks. That was until Charlotte left the Elgin center. The last 3 visits all I got was a very sore and bruised arm and all they got was Nothing. Seems I have a floater vein.

They would call and I wouldn't answer the phone when I saw caller ID cause I didn't want to go through that again.
I forgot to look when they called last week and I answered the damn phone. I told them I just couldn't go to the Elgin location and do you have one in St. Charles.
They did and I made an appointment.
With my fingers crossed I go in. OMG the place was bigger, cleaner, and the place was not crowded.
The receptionist told me not to worry their girl Stacy was very good.

Stacy has 2 colored hair, a pierced eye brow, tattoos on her neck (I do not like ink on any necks), and a pierced tongue.
I saw all passed that when she got my floater vein the first try and I was outa there in 1/2 hour.
I made another appointment for 8 weeks.

1 comment:

Mich said...

maybe she is so good with needles because she gave herself the tattoo on her neck? :)