Sunday, April 18, 2010

SHOT!!!!!

Pronounced "Shaaaaaat"!!!!
At bowling if one of our teammates would leave a split we would shout out Shot! and if they picked it up one of us would buy them a shot. Simple enough game.

Last Thursday several splits were thrown in the first 5 frames with no pickups. Michelle said F** it and bought a round of shots. Deanna's (she can't drink) shot sat in the middle of the table. I had this bright idea to give it to the next person who actually threw a split. (didn't have to pick it up, just throw one). I wasn't worried I had just thrown a third strike and had a clean game going.

It wasn't me, it was Cheryl who threw the next split. She thought it would be fun to continue this game for the rest of the night and goes and buys a shot to replace the one she drank.

I finished with a 214 and was feeling cocky. Second frame in the second game pocket split. Shit! Drank the shot - bought another one. I went straight down hill from there. A 129 with 4 splits my second game. Relax these were just cherry bombs, 1/2 cherry pucker - 1/2 red bull. No MAJOR damage.

I got myself back on track and didn't drink any shots the rest of the night. A few more shots were drank and a fun time was had by all.