Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Out with the Old

and In with the New

I had men all over the house today. Three were putting in my new windows. These men were speaking a foreign language - turns out it was polish. Call me prejudice or even racist, but I was thankful it wasn't Spanish.

I am most excited about my kitchen window. I went from 2 crank outs to one single huge window. When someone (usually me)was sitting on our deck under the window you had to be careful not to get up and bump your head on the crank out window. Not any more!



They didn't waste any time ripping out the old.





And now I have beautiful, energy efficient, with green no maintenance aluminum siding, windows.


As soon as they left the Sears guy pulls into my driveway with my new dishwasher.

Old and New

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

That was the biggest surprise on my job. Going to the factories and warehouses you are just as likely to hear Polish as Spanish.