Sunday, July 4, 2010

All Star


Our Logan was asked to play on the 8 yr. old all stars.
And an all star he was.
He batted 10 for 11 in the 3 games and he had maybe 13 RBI's.
They didn't win any games. The other teams clearly practiced together and knew what they were doing. This was the first year for GK (Genoa/Kingston) to have a team and it showed sometimes. Logan's all star coach was not his regular coach, but he will be his football coach and told Kory that "If Logan attackes football the same way he plays baseball he is looking forward to having him on his team." He told him that he was a pleasure to coach and he never gave him any trouble.

I thought that Logan should know that he had a few fans watching so every time he got on base I would Yell "that's my grandson". We were sitting down the first base side so only a few parent could hear me. Logan said he couldn't hear me. I'm thinking he just wanted me to yell louder. Lets just say by the third game he heard me alright.
Looks like a young Jim Thome to me.





Logan's team. He will also be wearing the big orange for football. He is a Bronco!

No comments: