Monday, July 19, 2010

Where did the time go?

Last week went by in a hurry.
I got my dress at the dressmaker to be altered.
I had a run through with the girl who is doing my hair.
I finished Mary's veil.
and Mike and I took a trip to Wentzville (I have to stop saying St. Louis - it's 40 miles northwest) for Mary and Bryan's "Murphey shower."

I got to meet most of Mary's family and together with mine I think we should have one hell of a party come 8/14.

What is a shower without cake and Presents?
Mary's maid of honor's mother also made 2 kinds of brownies and a red velvet cake for Bryan. I usually don't eat cake, but I did try the red velvet -Yummy!!!


They got another shit load of presents. I got my eye on the wine chiller. Bryan stepped up to the plate and open some while Mary was off doing something.


We ended the day at Lloyd and Mary Ellen's where Mary's 13 year old cat (that has 11 names) chased a bird around the garage till he jumped up on the opened door and caught it and had it for dinner.

No comments: