Friday, July 23, 2010

Gone Fishing

I have been wanting to go fishing all summer.
My best fishing buddy is off on Thursdays and the doctor is still telling him no golfing so ...

I called Dup and invited him to go fishing with me. He was all in and we headed off to Pratt Forest Preserve to catch some fish. We stopped off at the bait shop to get bait and cigars.

The weather was overcast and in the 80's should be perfect for the fish to bite.

Dup replacing my hook, line and sinker. The first is out in the water some where stuck on logs or something sinister hiding under the surface.





He even baited my hook.
















We hopped around to different ponds to find the fish that were hungry.

Dup line in the water and him on the phone - He made the sale and Yes it is his day off.

















I had a shut out until I put on my lucky fishing hat and caught some fish.

No comments: