Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hair Dos

Deanna, my friend that is doing my hair for the wedding, came over Tuesday night to measure the time it takes for her to get it done. I spent the day in sponge curlers so she wouldn't have to spend a whole lot of time with the curling iron.
15 minutes and I had a hair do. She wasn't happy with it so, I will be electric curlers come 8/14 morning.
She then tried a do on Kaylyn. Kaylyn sat there like a trouper and was very vocal about what she would and would not do. No sponge curlers and maybe electric curlers.
Here she is curling on Kaylyn's hair.

The finished product and Kaylyn loved it.

Cheryl and Michelle showed up to share a beer. It was Cheryl's 38th birthday! I wasn't going to mention her age, but if you noticed she is giving me the finger so back at ya girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic of cheryl!

Mich said...

I agree with Andy - I am glad you posted that pic....funny!