Friday, September 17, 2010

Ahhh, That's my spot.

I get annoyed when someone is sitting in our pew at church. We sit in the same pew each Sunday. Which makes it our spot, right?

Sharen missed class Monday night because she had her board meeting so I went to class by myself. There were newcomers there and one lady was standing in my spot in the pool.
I always line up with the black box that holds the telephone (my vocal point) and Sharen is in front of the drinking fountains right next to me. Always!
I stood in front of her and I think she finally got the hint. Hellllloooo, this is my spot. Move it!

Well, I decided to try a Yoga class. I didn't want to be that person who just walks in and takes someones spot, so this morning I went over to the fitness center and scooped out a spot for me. I rode the bikes on the second floor where I could see into the yoga class that was going on. It was very clear that people had their special spots (and most had their own mats).

I think there is room for me to the left side middle row. We shall see - or maybe I will just show up late for class and then pick an empty spot.

No comments: