Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dress Alike

Growing up Sharen and I dressed alike. It was our idea and we usually enjoyed it.

Once on vacation in Myrtle Beach, we stopped in one of those outlet stores just to look around. If you have never been in one of these they are FULL of t-shirts, shorts, tank tops, and sweatshirts of every kind. Turns out we both forgot to pack a sweatshirt and we both ended up buying the same sweatshirt, but different colors - mine was purple and hers was green.
Things like that happen a lot and we just kinda shrug it off. No big deal.

I was surprised when I walked into Sharen's house the other day. It wasn't Sharen that was wearing the same as me.
It was Matthew.
He got the sweatshirt from his Auntie who attends U of I and I got my shirt for bowling.

No comments: