Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Excuse is Gone

After tormenting me for a few days, It's finally gone.

It showed up when I went to the mailbox to get the mail.
It snuck it's little head out when I went to see if my tomato plants needed water.
When I went out to clip some flowers to enjoy inside the house there it was sunning itself in the yard.

It never showed it ugly self when Mike was out mowing - Nooooooo...
Just for me.

I cried to Mike that I was a prisoner in my own house because of a stupid snake. Yes - I hate them that much.

My hero strikes again.
Mike gets his handy "pickup sticks" tool and captures this sucker. He took it out back in the woods behind the house. Way far!! So he tells me and the neighbor (who hates snakes more than me - she wouldn't even look at it IN the can.)

So my flower beds and vege garden will get weeded today!

2 comments:

Zierk Fam said...

You're very kind to let it live. The only good snake is a dead snake. Those things scare the hell out of me!!!

c_reuter said...

Hope it didn't leave any babies behind. You better send Mike out to check.