Friday, October 7, 2011

Really Close

A new Babies R us store just open around the corner in South Elgin. Like 5 minutes away - Really Close! It is right next door to my LA Fitness so after my workout (workout = 45 minutes on a bike) I thought I would visit and see what they had. It's also a Toys R us.
The toys for the big grandkids were reasonably priced but OMG the clothes for the babies was $$$.

I was disappointed so I decided to walk over to the Super Target on the other side of LA and see what I could find. Really I just wanted to see if they had any more DD pumpkin coffee on sale.

I found the cutest sleeper for Roger with GRANDPA on it. You can always find Mommy, Daddy, Auntie, and Grandma, but this was the first time I found one with Grandpa. Of course, I bought it and of course, Roger loved it. Mike thought it was pretty awesome too.


This is supposed to be a VIDEO of Roger kickin' and a talkin' in his Grandpa sleeper, but I couldn't get the clip from my camera to my blog. UGH!!! - Maybe I should call Sam, the techie 2 yr old, - she probably knows more than me.

No comments: