Saturday, October 15, 2011

Things

I love the color of the trees in the fall. And to watch the leaves fall in the backyard, despite the yard work.

It's better to watch football when it's in the fifties than the eighties. Go Broncos!

Like wise for sleeping. Open them windows. I promise to turn the heat on sometime soon. :)

Loving a book by a new author (maybe Mike has told me about him, but I don't remember) and finding out that he has a bunch more. Author = Jeffrey Deaver. Thanks, Linda.

Having company that will eat things I like. I baked a load of pumpkin bread and apple muffins for Steve's visit. Steve likes them - Mike not so much.

Getting surprise picture texts from Roger. OK - Mary sends them, but Roger is the subject. 

Forwarding said texts.

Pumkin beer. I can't believe I didn't know about this. Thanks to Craig.  I found some - I drank some - and I like it!

Reading the blogs of Mothers with kids.

Crock pot cooking.

Sewing. I am getting better and better at it. I now have to tackle my quilting skills with my quilt rack. So far it's been a disaster. Practice makes perfect though - Right? Anybody want a test quilt?

For the people who have seen my Microwave and my iron.
My moto has always been:
Use it up
Wear it out
Make it do
Or do without.

Time Flies...
You Know you've been out of work for awhile when the pens you stole from the office run out of ink.

1 comment:

Mich said...

This is a great list. We have been on watch for the pumpkin salsa, but no luck...yet!

I did come across a recipe for pumpkin fudge - I wonder how that would turn out?