Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Work of Art

I have seen many, many quilts that look to be works of Art, most of them at quilt shows.

I for sure never thought that one of mine would ever qualify.

I realized, when I walked into Amanda's (she is the one running the mystery quilts) living room where three of her quilts are hanging on the wall that it doesn't have to be a showcase quilt. You just have to love it yourself. Amanda's mother works with Sharen out at station 2 and she has a red, white, and blue quilt hanging in her office and it looks good hanging there.

When I finished this mystery quilt my plan was to use it as a throw in my living room. I love it so much and I love the pattern I used to quilt it I decided to hang it up.

Which I couldn't have done without the hanger Mike made for me.




No comments: