Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

Mike made breakfast for me and the Flory's. Roger got to try pancakes. I want to tell him to stop growing up so fast, but then he is such a charmer and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Stacy, Kory, Brian and the kids stopped by later in the afternoon.
We talked about camping and the things we did that she wants to do with her kids. I had to smile because now that she's a mother she gets scared on roller coasters and water slides. Watching your kids with NO fear can do that do you.
She remembers when once she thought that 30 was old and now sees that your kids make you young or old  not your age.
She has learned to pick her battles. Kaylyn wearing pink boots with her sun dress.She later switched to her flip flops.
Stacy has turned into quite the mother.
And best part she loves her StepMom!
These pictures were Stacy's idea and I love them all...

All about us!

And the kids.
Me and my Kribs grandkids.
What kind of daughter would I be if I didn't stop and see MY mom and grab a picture of her and Roger.

No comments: