Sunday, July 21, 2013

Location! Location! Location!

Famous line if you're house hunting.

We found the perfect location with this house.
The number one attraction is the large oak trees through out the neighborhood.

When the storm passed through last night, I got scared. It came through fast and hard. I didn't even have time to get into the basement, before I heard sticks and branches hitting the house, windows and the decks.
 I heard a big crash, so I jumped into the door frame and Mike ran to the window.
Mike heard nothing - granted the storm was really loud.
"See anything?"
"Just Branches!"
'Well, I know I heard something."

Turns out we did pick the perfect location with this house in the neighborhood.

Our yard! Just a whole bunch of sticks and leaves.

 Neighbor right next door. Full tree down!

I knew I heard something! They are up north at their cabin. Don't they have a surprise waiting for them when they get home.



No comments: