Monday, December 3, 2007

Decorating

Yipee!!!! I have this week off. Normally I am not one of those people that have no place to go all year so they have an abudunant supply of vacation days they have to squeeze into Dec. I work part time and my vacation days are set by how many hour I worked the previous year.So here I am with 50.5 hours to use up this year. Since I'm only allowed to work 25.5 hours a week I have two week to use.


The house is getting decorated Fireplace is done (it looks much better at night lite up)and a big fire burning. The little tree next to it hold all my Golf ornaments.No that is not a star on top it's a used golf glove.

The tree is up in the living room. I have a couple ornaments that I put in front so I can enjoy them. Bryan made me one in fourth grade that I love, but I realized that most of my favs are from my niece Carrie. I have been giving my Godchildren ornaments since their birth that have the year on it. (Reason being: when they move out on their own they have something to start with). Carrie has been giving me ornaments since 1992(?). My fav by far is the one she gave me the year Cheesecake died. It looks just like him.

I decorate the whole house - Yes! even the bathroom.

1 comment:

The Nature Boy said...

wow, your getting pretty good at this blogging thing....fine use of the pictures.