Friday, December 28, 2007

Video game workouts


This year I decided not to make cookies, thinking who needs the calories?
I made candy instead. Dumb!!!

Last night Jack and Jeremy came along with Cheryl to bowling and Jack brought along his New Nintendo DS. He was sooo concentrating on his game I'm sure he did not realize that his arm were flailing when he wanted his guy to move around. I do the same thing (Zelda is the worst for me, I work up a sweat). That's whats so great about the Wii. I asked Bryan to bring his along with him this weekend because I bought him Smackdown Vs Raw and I knew that Sharen got him table tennis.
Now I don't look like an idiot when I play video games. Okay maybe I do because everyone got a good laugh at me bowling. Im all over the room lining up my shot just like I'm in the alley. I would hate to see my do the boxing - I probably would punch someone out for real.
Then we tried my new game for my DDR. Now that was a workout. Who knew that Bryan had rhythm. I supose anyone would with the moves right there on the screen. He was much better at it than me.....

No comments: