Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Albuquerque

It was hot - Ok only 69 but hot to us. Mike called for our shuttle and we made it to the hotel. We stayed at a Best Western.
Charlie and Doug were in room 114. Andy in 214. Dave & Joanne in 337 and Jeremy in 437. Mike and I were in 332 and when Craig & Cheryl came Sunday night they were in 232. Wierd!

Best - The margarita's I told Cheryl I had to take a picture for Michelle - she has a thing for pictures of drinks. The bloody Marys were Cheryl's she was beating me!
Good - The showers was Heaven! The vending machine were always full. The chimechunga at the restaurant Sat. night. We were only a 5 minute walk to "Old Town"
Bad - The service and food at the hotel. The beds sucked (my back took a beating). The bar was only open from 4-10. Mike probably thought this was a good thing. The shuttle service.
We waited for the bus shuttle Sat. night for 25 minutes so Mike and Dave went to the airport Sunday morning and rented a van. While they were at the airport Andy taught me how to play pia-gow poker. The weather! On Sunday it was cold and when we got done bowling there was snow on our car. You had to look , but it was there. the sun was shining though.

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

Cheryl and I were in 432.