Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nosy Neighbor

So I got this invitation in my mailbox for a Mary Kay Demo at my neighbor across the street. I love that house from the outside and was dying to see the inside. She drives a Mercedes, he drive a Nissan, and they have a vintage vet they tool around in on the weekends so I had an idea what it was like.
I called and told her I would be there and was bringing my sister from down the street. I got to meet the rest of the ladies on my end of Shady. Pat, who's house it was - Mac -Bernie -Shirley - and Margaret.It was us old ladies (Sharen and I were the youngest) trying on makeup and lotions. Fun time! I also got to see this mammoth house. 4 levels. Way too big for me! I'm like where's all your stuff! She complained that she hated cleaning it. Sharen suggested a cleaning lady and she told us that they wouldn't get it clean enough, so you can imagine how it looked. Well, Sharen admired her table runner and told her it would match her drapes in her house. Yup! Pat shows up at my house the next day with the table runner and tells me to give it to Sharen. I'm like you CANNOT come into my house. I have stuff!!!! I opened the door a crack literally. I probably should pickup before she comes back with my Mary Kay stuff.

No comments: