Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OLD Homestead

Thanks to Cheryl and Craig for the great Bunny Day. I know how much work goes into having family over for a holiday and Cheryl you did a great job.
After eating WAY too much. Mike, Cheryl and I took a walk by the old homestead. The place is falling apart. Cheryl peeked into the front window and saw that it was empty so we venture around to the back. Mike was anxious to see the decks. The back yard was a mess. Now I'm kicking myself for not taking more of my flowers with me. I had an old ladder that had my clematis growing up. It was just loose and lying there, Cheryl wanted to carry it home. I had to talk her out of it. That would of been funny though watching her trying to lug this heavy wooden thing back! I guess it was really time for us to move on.

No comments: