Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spending my winnings

So Monday morning Mike and I set out for "Old Town"to get some souvenirs.
I found a great present for Bryan for his new place. Oh yeah! A total Mom thing.


They had the best Christmas shop - I love ornaments. My favorite shop in Myrtle Beach is the christmas shop too. So I had to venture in and buy something. I got a glass ornament shaped like a chile.


Mike of course found the history plaque - so when he was reading this I ran over to this old church.

We had to head back to meet the team for the Hooters Wings ritual. They have hooters on the Monday of every bowling trip. We get to hooters and the only ones reading the menu are me and Joanne. They order their 50pc with 2 orders of curly fires. After the waitress left for the third time I asked the guys her name. Surprise no one knew. She was a cutie named Stephanie.

No comments: