Friday, April 18, 2008

DQ or Sushi?

I saved a fellow co-worker from losing a $2000 sale and her sanity. Nothing special to me, just called in a couple favors. I have connections.
Anyway she wanted to reward me and said I could have anything I wanted on Friday. (My day off and Yes, I went into work. Seems I'm the only one that can get things done around there. Our Art Dept has made it's descent down to India via Aurora and you would think that the world has ended).
Everyone was screaming ideas - We narrowed it down to a Peanut Butter blizzard or Sushi. I'm pretty sure I can get Mike to take me to the DQ so Erin brought me in sushi for lunch. Spicy Tuna Rolls, Crab Cucumber Rolls, a salad and soup. I haven't had sushi since Bryan took me 2 summer ago. The only thing missing was the Saki. YUM!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did not know you were a sushi fan! awesome!