Monday, July 6, 2009

Another walk in the Park

** After seeing the Southwest commercial it reminded me of Sharen's and my favorite saying of the day - OH - IT'S ON!

Jon played in another Tourney today at a course that Sharen and I certainly would have never had the opportunity to see. We picked up Erica and drove to Winnetka.
I cannot believe that I forgot my camera - the things I saw that my camera did not is.

- a beautiful course with lots of huge trees, beautiful flowers, and narrow fairways with bent grass.

- a cutie golfer that Jon played with that was the twin for Paul Konerko. His name was John and he was the pro from the Chicago Golf Club. He was a good sport and didn't even mind when I called him Paulie.

- some great golf with 6 birdies from Jon. Woo Hoo - 6 birdies!

- two holes where Jon and his 2 playing partners ALL birdied. One a par 3 and the other a par 5.

- Jon tied for third. He shot a 70 and tied for third. Way fun to watch. Jon was tied for the lead with a 68 but boogied the last two holes.

He played some great golf and it was so much fun to see him doing so well again.

No comments: